CTY XỬ LÝ NƯỚC TÂN PHẠM NGUYÊN
217 Đường số 8, P.17, Q. Gò Vấp, Tp.HCM, Việt Nam
(+848) 3995.2007 – 66860040
THAN HOẠT TÍNH
* Coconut shell carbon has a superior level of hardness, high activity level, trihalomethane removal, and longer life expectancy.
* Activated carbon media is a high purity Granular Activated Carbon made from Coconut Shells and is utilized for enhanced elimination of impurities and solvents.
* Coconut carbon filter media is better at general chlorine, chlorinated solvent, and VOC removal than standard carbon, but not as effective with heavier organics.
* Coconut carbon water filter media is used for improving the odor and taste of water, de-chlorination, and lower levels of solvents (VOCs) and sulfur.
* Applications for Coconut Shell based Activated Carbon are General Gas Applications, Solvent Catalyst and Recovery, Water Purification, Liquid Phase Refining, and Liquid Phase Decoloration.
* Coconut shell carbon is a coconut base carbon. The physical characteristics of coconut shell activated carbon, including its superior hardness, make it an ideal choice for commercial and industrial applications such as bottling, brewing, and ultrapure water.
* To download a copy of the Coconut Carbon Water Treatment Media datasheet click here.